Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Now is literally the winter of our discontent: Devastation at its worst.

I would like to start off with a humble pardon..

To my loyal fans, I'm sorry there was no Babe of the Week this week. I had been in mourning for the past few days; I apologize if the task of writing about babes had slipped my mind. The reason of my mourning was all too good a reason.
You poor soul.
I was recently informed that Leonardo DiCaprio, our beloved Double Babe, has decided....*tears stream down from my face onto my keyboard as I write these very words*..to take a break from acting. Alas, I continue to sigh in disbelief. T'is a nightmare most unworthy of the weak of heart. He recently told German newspaper that he’s planning on taking “a long, long break” from acting. I have a feeling that he's taken the Academy's snubs in a more literal sense and decided to take on another task.I would like to improve the world a bit,” he said. “I will fly around the world doing good for the environment.” Oh Leo, don't be so modest, we know you're hurting. The Adonis has told ABC News, "I'm a bit tired, I've done three movies this year, and I'm just exhausted." We're exhausted, too, Leo! Exhausted from having to deal with the Academy's bullshit! 3 nominations, and no gold. Where the hell is the gold? They just can't seem to get past the fact that you were a 90's heartthrob and have now become a successful, stud-like, actor/producer/activist.
                                   They are all jealous.
                                       A.

No comments:

Post a Comment