Friday, November 9, 2012

A sad response to capitalism.

Greetings,
     The news i have to bring is scarce, so I will make this short and sweet. I don't know if i will be the sort of person to lash out on the internet every time i don't agree with something. I don't think I have the seniority to do that, yet. At this very moment, I feel excruciatingly lazy as to type with correct spelling and somewhat correct grammar, but having come from the dangerous streets of the place they call "Literacy Workshop" and working my way to the top of the English pyramid has taught me something; Literacy Workshop is totally underrated (they made us read Frankenstein AND A Raisin in the Sun), James Van Der Beek is a total babe, and if I weren't writing with the skills i have acquired, not only would I be lying to myself, but I would also be succumbing to neanderthal lifestyle, and I am not about that life.

                                                 -Your friendly neighborhood, Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment